Triple pump Rexroth A11VO75+PGF3+PGF2 Rexroth Hydraulic Piston Pump Axial Piston Variable Pump hydraulic gear pump
Triple pump Rexroth A11VO75+PGF3+PGF2 Rexroth Hydraulic Piston Pump Axial Piston Variable Pump A11VO75+PGF3+PGF2
-A11VO pumps are designed for use in open circuits.
- Project planning, assembly and commissioning of axial piston elements must be carried out by qualified personnel.
- Work line ports and functional ports are designed for hydraulic lines only.
- There may be a risk of burning of axial piston elements (especially electromagnets) during and shortly after operation. Appropriate safety measures should be taken (e.g. wearing protective clothing).
- Depending on the operating conditions of the axial piston element (operating pressure, oil temperature), the characteristics may change.
- Pressure oil port:
Oil opening and fixed thread design for maximum specified pressure. The manufacturer of the machine or system must ensure that the safety factor of the connecting elements and lines meets the specified operating conditions (pressure, flow, hydraulic fluid, temperature).
- The data and instructions contained herein must be followed.
- Using the following tightening torque:
· Threaded holes for axial piston elements:
The maximum allowable tightening torque MG Max is the maximum for threaded holes and shall not exceed this value.
Please refer to manufacturer's instructions for tightening torque of joints used.
· Fixing screw:
For fixed screws that meet DIN 13, we recommend that the tightening torque be checked separately according to VDI 2230.
· Locking screw:
For the metal locking screw supplied with the axial piston element, apply the tightening torque MV required for the locking screw.
- The product component is not certified and approved in accordance with the general machine safety concept of DIN EN ISO 13849.
A4V 40/56/71/90/125/250, A4VFO28
A4VF500, A4VTG71/90, A4VHW90
|REXR0TH SERIES||A10VSO 16/18/28/45/52/63/71/85/100/140/180|
|REXR0TH SERIES||A10VG 18/28/45/63, A10VM 18/35/63|
|REXR0TH SERIES||A10V 43/63/74/85/100/140, A10VD 17/23/28/40/43/71|
|REXR0TH SERIES||A10VO 10/18/28/45/52/53/60/63/71/72|
|REXR0TH SERIES||A10VE 43/45/60, A10VEC60, A10VSF28|
|REXR0TH SERIES||A11VO 40/60/75/95/110/130/145/160/175/190/200/210/250/260/280|
A11VG 12/19/35/50, A11VLO190/260
A2VK12/28, A2V 225/500/915
|REXR0TH SERIES||A7V 20/28/55/58/80/107/160/200/225/250/355/500/1000|
|REXR0TH SERIES||A7VO 12/28/55/80/107/160/172/200/250/355/500|
|REXR0TH SERIES||AP2D 12/16/21/25/36|
|REXR0TH SERIES||A15VSO 175/210|
A6VE 28/55/80/107/160/200/250, A6V28