AXIAL PISTON VARIABLE PUMP A11VO SERIES 1
SIZES NG40 TO 260
NOMIAL PRESSURE 350BAR
PEAK PRESSURE 400BAR
-A11VO pumps are designed for use in open circuits.
- Project planning, assembly and commissioning of axial piston elements must be carried out by qualified personnel.
- Work line ports and functional ports are designed for hydraulic lines only.
- There may be a risk of burning of axial piston elements (especially electromagnets) during and shortly after operation. Appropriate safety measures should be taken (e.g. wearing protective clothing).
- Depending on the operating conditions of the axial piston element (operating pressure, oil temperature), the characteristics may change.
- Pressure oil port:
Oil opening and fixed thread design for maximum specified pressure. The manufacturer of the machine or system must ensure that the safety factor of the connecting elements and lines meets the specified operating conditions (pressure, flow, hydraulic fluid, temperature).
- The data and instructions contained herein must be followed.
- Using the following tightening torque:
· Threaded holes for axial piston elements:
The maximum allowable tightening torque MG Max is the maximum for threaded holes and shall not exceed this value.
Please refer to manufacturer's instructions for tightening torque of joints used.
· Fixing screw:
For fixed screws that meet DIN 13, we recommend that the tightening torque be checked separately according to VDI 2230.
· Locking screw:
For the metal locking screw supplied with the axial piston element, apply the tightening torque MV required for the locking screw.
- The product component is not certified and approved in accordance with the general machine safety concept of DIN EN ISO 13849.
|SERIES||A11VO Axial piston variable pump|
|WORKING PRESSURE||Common pressure 400bar (40Mpa), peak pressure 450bar (45Mpa)|
LR power control
DR pressure control
HD hydraulic control, associated with pilot pressure
EP electrical control with proportional electromagnet
Swash plate axial piston variable pump is used for hydrostatic transmission in open loop hydraulic system.
Mainly designed for mechanical applications in walking operations.
Under the condition of pressurizing the tank or using optional built-in refueling pump (impeller), the pump is operated under the condition of automatic starting and refueling.
Provide a variety of control options to meet the requirements of various applications.
Power control options are externally adjustable, even when the pump is running.
The through-shaft drive is suitable for gear pumps and axial piston pumps, i.e. 100% through-shaft drive.
The output flow is proportional to the drive speed and can vary stepless between qV Max and qV min = 0.