Rexroth pump BTPS OEM A2FO 16 23 32 45 56 107 160 200 250 A2FO56/61RPPB05 A2FO16/61L-PZB06 Rexroth Hydraulic piston Pump
Better parts company specialize in research and development,production and sales of hydraulic products.We have more than 8 years experience focusing on the overseas Market.
Our main products is hydraulic pump,motor,valve,gear box ,gear pump,spare parts,ect.Involved in hydraulic brands:Rexroth,Parker,Eaton-Vickers,Linde,Sauer-Danfoss and so on.We always adhere to the "High Quality,best service,competitive price ”product concept.
Welcome new and old customers from all over the world to contact us for future business relationship and mutual sucess
-- A2FO pumps are designed for use in open loops.
Project planning, installation and commissioning of axial piston units must be carried out by qualified personnel.
-- Read the instruction manual thoroughly before using the axial piston unit. On request from Bosch Rexroth.
- There is a risk of burning of the axial piston unit during and shortly after operation. Appropriate safety measures should be taken (e.g. wearing protective clothing).
-- The characteristics of the axial piston unit may vary with different operating conditions (operating pressure, oil temperature).
- Working pipeline oil port:
· Oil opening and fixed thread are designed according to maximum specified pressure. The manufacturer of the machine or system must ensure that the safety factor of the connecting elements and lines meets the specified operating conditions (pressure, flow, hydraulic fluid, temperature).
· Work line oil outlet and functional oil outlet are only used for hydraulic line.
- You must follow the data and instructions contained here.
-- The product cannot be approved as a component complying with ISO 13849 general mechanical safety concepts.
-- Relief valves will be installed in the hydraulic system.
-- Use the following tightening torque:
Please refer to manufacturer's instructions for tightening torque of joints to be used.
For mounting bolts with ISO metric threads to DIN 13 and ASME B1.1 threads, it is recommended to check the tightening torque of individual boxes according to VDI 2230.
Threaded hole of axial piston unit:
The maximum allowable tightening torque MG Max is the maximum for threaded holes and shall not exceed this value.
For metal locking screws supplied with axial piston units, the tightening torque MV required for the locking screws shall be used.