REXROTH A11VO Pump A11VO 130 LRDU2/10R-NPD12N00H-S A11VO 260 LRDS/11R-NPD12K24 Hydraulic Piston Pump
AXIAL PISTON VARIABLE PUMP A11VO SERIES 1
SIZES NG40 TO 260
NOMIAL PRESSURE 350BAR
PEAK PRESSURE 400BAR
- A11VO pumps are designed for use in open circuits.
- Project planning, installation and commissioning of axial piston units must be carried out by qualified personnel.
- Please read the instruction manual thoroughly before using the axial piston unit. On request from Bosch Rexroth.
- There may be a risk of burning of axial piston units (especially electromagnets) during and shortly after operation. Appropriate safety measures should be taken (e.g. wearing protective clothing).
- The characteristics of the axial piston unit may vary with different operating conditions (operating pressure, oil temperature).
- Working pipeline oil outlet:
· Oil opening and fixed thread design for maximum specified pressure. The manufacturer of the machine or system must ensure that the safety factor of the connecting elements and lines meets the specified operating conditions (pressure, flow, hydraulic fluid, temperature).
· Work line oil outlet and functional oil outlet are only used for hydraulic line.
- Pressure shutoff valves and pressure controllers do not provide overpressure safety protection. Relief valves will be provided in the hydraulic system.
- The data and instructions contained herein must be followed.
- The product cannot be approved as a component complying with ISO 13849 general mechanical safety concept.
- Using the following tightening torque:
Please refer to manufacturer's instructions for tightening torque of joints to be used.
· Mounting bolts:
For mounting bolts with ISO metric threads to DIN 13 and ASME B1.1 threads, it is recommended to check the tightening torque of individual boxes according to VDI 2230.
· Threaded hole of axial piston unit:
The maximum allowable tightening torque MG Max is the maximum for internal threaded holes and shall not exceed this value.
· Locking screw:
For metal locking screws supplied with axial piston units, the tightening torque MV required for the locking screws shall be used.
|SERIES||A11VO Axial piston variable pump|
|WORKING PRESSURE||Common pressure 400bar (40Mpa), peak pressure 450bar (45Mpa)|
LR power control
DR pressure control
HD hydraulic control, associated with pilot pressure
EP electrical control with proportional electromagnet
Swash plate axial piston variable pump is used for hydrostatic transmission in open loop hydraulic system.
Mainly designed for mechanical applications in walking operations.
Under the condition of pressurizing the tank or using optional built-in refueling pump (impeller), the pump is operated under the condition of automatic starting and refueling.
Provide a variety of control options to meet the requirements of various applications.
Power control options are externally adjustable, even when the pump is running.
The through-shaft drive is suitable for gear pumps and axial piston pumps, i.e. 100% through-shaft drive.
The output flow is proportional to the drive speed and can vary stepless between qV Max and qV min = 0.