Place of Origin: China
Brand Name: BTPS
Payment & Shipping Terms
Minimum Order Quantity: 5
Packaging Details: Standard Wooden Case
Delivery Time: 7days
Payment Terms: T/T
Supply Ability: 200/month
BTPS AVAILABLE BRAND
A2FM Hydraulic Motor A2FM16 A2FM32 A2FM45 A2FM56 A2FM63 A2FM80 A2FM90 A2FM107, A2FM125, A2FM160, A2FM180, A2FM200
|WORKING PRESSURE||Rated pressure 315bar, peak pressure 350bar|
|SPECIFICATION||10 to 200 400/450bar 250 to 1000 350/400bar|
|CONTROL METHOD||Flush valve and charge valve; relief valve; balance valve BVD and BVE; speed sensor.|
Quantitative motors are equipped with axial conical plunger rotor sets with oblique shaft design for hydrostatic transmission in open and closed circuits;
For mobile and stationary applications;
The output speed depends on the flow of the pump and the displacement of the motor;
The output torque increases with the differential pressure between the high pressure side and the low pressure side;
The precise size of the scale can be adjusted according to the situation of the drive; with high power density;
have a small size;
Has high overall efficiency;
Has good startup characteristics;
Has an economical design;
One-piece tapered plunger with sealing plunger ring.
– A2FM motors are designed for use in open and closed circuits.
– Project planning, installation and commissioning of axial piston units must be carried out by qualified personnel.
– Before using the axial piston unit, read the corresponding instruction manual completely. Available on request from Bosch Rexroth.
– Risk of burns from the axial piston unit during and shortly after operation. Appropriate safety measures should be taken (eg wearing protective clothing).
– The characteristics of the axial piston unit may vary due to different operating conditions (operating pressure, fluid temperature).
– Work line ports:
· Ports and fixing threads are designed for maximum specified pressure. The machine or system manufacturer must ensure that the safety factors of connecting elements and lines meet the specified operating conditions (pressure, flow, hydraulic oil, temperature).
• Work line ports and function ports are for hydraulic lines only.
– The data and instructions contained here must be followed.
– The product cannot be approved as a component following the general safety concept of machinery of ISO13849.
– Use the following tightening torques:
See the manufacturer's instructions for the tightening torque of the fittings used.
· Mounting bolts:
For mounting bolts with ISO metric threads in accordance with DIN13 and threads in accordance with ASMEB1.1, we recommend checking the tightening torques of the individual housings according to VDI2230.
· Threaded hole for axial piston unit:
The maximum permissible tightening torque MGmax is the maximum value for threaded holes and must not be exceeded.
· Locking screws:
For the metal locking screws supplied with the axial piston unit, the tightening torque MV required for the locking screw should be used.
During commissioning and operation, the axial piston unit must always be filled with hydraulic oil and vented with air. The above precautions must also be observed after a relatively long period of inactivity, since the axial piston unit may drain hydraulic oil back into the tank via the hydraulic line.
Especially in the "transmission shaft up" installation position, oil filling and exhaust must be carried out thoroughly, otherwise there will be dangers such as oil-free operation.
Case drain oil in the pump housing must be drained to the tank through the highest drain ports (T1, T2).
For combinations of multiple devices, ensure that the corresponding case pressure for each device is not exceeded. When a differential pressure exists at the drain ports of the equipment, the common drain line must be replaced so that the minimum allowable case pressure for all connected equipment is not exceeded under any circumstances. If this is not possible, a separate drain line should be laid if necessary.
To obtain favorable noise values, all connecting lines should be separated with elastic elements and installation above the tank should be avoided.
Under all operating conditions, the case drain line must lead to a point below the minimum oil level in the tank.