How to store construction machinery correctly is the knowledge that construction machinery operators should master. In particular, many construction machinery may not be used for a long time, or after a certain project is completed, these machinery and equipment need to be stored for a long time.
At this time, how to properly store construction machinery for a long time has become an important issue, so how to store and prevent construction machinery for a long time and how to maintain these equipment during storage so that they will not affect future use.
How to store construction machinery correctly:
1. It should be parked in a dry room. Those who have to stop outdoors should choose a flat ground and spread wooden boards. Cover with a drape after parking.
2. Before long-term storage, the machine must be maintained, repaired and damaged, and cleaned up thoroughly to maintain a good technical condition.
3. The arrangement and layout of the parking area should ensure that the entry and exit of any machine is not affected by other machines.
4. The fuel control lever of the machine should be placed in the idle position, and the control levers should be placed in the neutral position.
5. Custody of the engine. ① Drain the cooling water in the engine. ② Change the engine oil. New engine oil is usually neutral and will not corrode the metal parts of the engine. ③Fill the fuel tank with diesel to avoid rusting of the fuel tank. If conditions permit, preservatives should also be added. ④ During the shutdown period, the engine should be started once a month to allow the machine to travel a short distance so that a new oil film is established at the lubrication of each part to prevent rust. It should be noted that the cooling water should be filled before starting, and the cooling water should be drained at the end.
6. Storage of batteries. ① The battery should be removed and placed in a dry and antifreeze place. To keep its surface clean and dry, it is strictly prohibited to place conductive objects on the battery. When removing the battery, first cut off the negative wire and then the positive wire; when installing, connect the positive wire first, and then the negative wire. Because the electrical system of construction machinery is negative ground, this is to prevent short circuit when disassembling the battery. ② Lead-acid batteries should be charged once a month.
7. Anti-rust treatment. ①Before storage, it is necessary to determine whether to repaint or repaint the whole machine according to the size of the peeling area of the outer surface of the anti-rust paint. ② For the working devices of construction machinery, such as the screed of the paver, the bucket of the loader, the scraper of the grader, etc., the anti-rust method for the exposed metal is to apply butter.